Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Zoo with 6 kids!

Ok...so Brad went on a fishing trip and when he goes away...I feel the need to fill my calendar to have FUN and not just sit around this house with my boys...let's go have an adventure is my philosophy! So my friend who is also named Amy said she was in for whatever adventure I came up with. I suggested the zoo! I love the zoo and so do kids. She kidnapped her 2 neices and her nephew for the day. We started out with a bit of car trouble...I had a low tire light on. I called Chanel who owns the local tire shop I use and told her I was on the way with a van full. They checked and inspected my tire and found 5 puncher marks and just changed out my tire for a new one. But the whole process took about 45 minutes and they had to jack up the side of my car that the messed up tire was one...They kids were GREAT the whole time...thanks to Amy for bringing animal crackers!!! We started our adventure by heading to eat lunch at our favorite stop...McDonalds!

Carson and Gage was so proud of themselves because they could climb up on the dinosaur eggs!


My sweet Toby is totally coming out of his shell these days! He is getting very active and crawling like a mad-man! He is constantly saying...dadadadadada and nanananana! Gotta just eat Toby up!

The zookeeper was feeding these 2 elephants when we got there and it was so fun to watch them. He was throwing whole apples and oranges! One elephant even reached out his trunk and took the orange from the zookeeper!

Carson was being silly and said "I'm gonna take a nap"...then Gage and Gage decided to climb on top and everyone got tickled! Funny boys...

Ok...Toby LOVES monkeys! There are several different cages all over the zoo with different monkeys and each time we would get close he would point his finger at them and start grinning and then smiling real big.

Gage decided that Avery needed to get out of the stroller and give him a turn because he had walked most of the way and he was pooped!

We asked a cute little couple to snap our picture because we of course had to have an entire group photo or the adventure was not complete! Front: Carson and Gage, Back: Madison in Amy's lap, Avery, Toby, Gage, and me. We were so tired when we got back to the van...but we had such an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment