Monday, March 30, 2009

Muddy Gage Kennedy


This past weekend I changed Gage's clothes 4 times and had to give him 2 baths! I just have to bite my lip when he comes to the door and says "look Mama I'm all muddy!" Thank goodness that we have a door that you can enter from the outside right into our master bathroom and walk right into the shower...I guess God knew what I was doing when I built this house b/c I sure did not know I would have 3 boys 5 years later! Let's just say that this door and shower gets used a lot for muddy little boys. I just laugh, roll with this punches, start another load of laundry, and remember that they had TONS of fun getting this muddy.

2 comments:

  1. It is so much fun having a house full of boys!! I love it!! Cute, cute pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're definitely a good momma! Hope I can develop that type of patience soon--just looking at his sweet little picture makes me anxious!

    ReplyDelete