Friday, March 20, 2009

Gobble Gobble Gobble...

Oh joy...it's turkey season. This week Brad has been every morning since we got home from vacation. First 2 mornings he got birds! So of course I have to photo graph each kill. I feel that is it my job as wife of the hunter I guess. As Brad quickly reminds me...he has provided food for the family.
First "kill" of the season. Gage was very interested in all of this...he will be such the hunter like his daddy.

Gage got 2 magnifying glasses for his birthday...he is very "into" these things. He said he is going to look for deer tracks when he takes it outside to play.

For the 2nd turkey of the season, all of the boys were up and it was killed on our place to I had to get the family photo with "the kill."
Wow...I never thought I would be taking pictures like this of my wonderful husband and 3 awesome little boys. But it is our lifestyle and we have such a great time here on our farm. I would not trade my life for anything in the world. I love all 4 of you soooo much...

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully Scott is not a hunter... however he does love guns and shoots at the shooting range alot... I need to prepare myself now don't I :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is my life too!! Michael killed one on Saturday. I had to dress the boys in their camo to get their picture taken with Michael and the turkey. The joys of living with ALL boys!! I will post my pics soon!! Tell Brad congrats!!

    ReplyDelete