Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ImagineIt! Children's Museum

While we were at that aquarium Carson kept asking me to go to the Children's Museum to play for the trains. I told him very sternly "do not ask me again, we are going to look at all the fish and enjoy it and then we will talk about the children's museum." So...we were eating lunch at the aquarium and about to go thru Ocean Voyager (the big underwater tunnel), Carson turns to me as says "Mama I have been really good and looked at fish, can we go to the children's museum now?" I smiled and said "ask your daddy" b/c I did not know if Brad was really up to it. Well Carson turns to Brad and asks him the same question. He smiled at him and said "give me 5 man." There was the biggest smile on Carson's face. He was patient and got what he wanted and here is what he got to experience!
They had a farming section...the boys loved driving the tractor.
Carson and Gage had fun here...they would pull the flats up on the inside and then load groceries up and put them down the roller ramp and then load them all up again. Carson said that Gage was his "workerman". HA

This was neat and right up Brad alley...building stuff!

This is the coolest stuff...moon sand! It is like sand but also like clay. You can mold it but it doesn't stick to your hands and it is not gritty. Gage love this section and we stayed here for about 15 mintues and make tall towers.
THIS is where Carson first fell in loved with trains 2 years ago. He still remembers it and everytime we visit Atlanta he asks if we can go to the Children's Museum to play with the trains.

Gage is my budding little artist! He loved the painting section of the museum.

My boys right before we left. We are bad...we took the picture THEN told them we had to go. I would have never gotten a good picture if we would have told them before b/c you should have seen them after we told them we had to go. They loved this place...as any kid would!

No comments:

Post a Comment