Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Year Pictures of Toby

Carla (aka YaYa) gave Toby this shirt for Christmas. So he wore it to Lolas yesterday to celebrate his birthday. After we got home from school I decided to go out and take pictures of him b/c I have yet to get "formal" ones taken. I was loved the one above that I got...it is my favorite (as Carson would say). So I was happy with my 15 shots of took of him so now I don't have to pay anyone...yea!


BUT....this is what I was having to contend with. I started taking pictures of Toby and this is what started to surround us. This is definitely a "keeping it real" photo! Maggie, Sherpa, and 2 of our cats (Pheebe and Nutmeg). I would have gotten more great pics of Toby if he would not have been SO interested in all of our animals!


No comments:

Post a Comment