Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cool Cowboy and Grocery Shopping


Carson is still in this "cowboy mode" since he went to the rodeo last week! He went to spend the night with his Nana and Slick Sunday night because he did not have school on Monday. I told him to get ready to go...and this is how he came out. You can't see the boots he has on also. He looked at me and said "I have cool shades like my Nana."
Ok...I know I am crazy taking pictures in the grocery store...but they turned out too cute not to share! It is our local grocery store and they have those old fun type of carts. I use to ride on the bottom like Gage when I was little. They had a great time...I never take them with me to the grocery store...so I guess it was like a treat to them.






1 comment:

  1. I love the shopping cart pic!! I used to sit under the cart like Gage, too!! When I go shopping, I get such a workout pushing the cart with all of my groceries and my 2 boys!! I am tired when I get home!!!!

    ReplyDelete