Monday, February 9, 2009

A fun weekend...

We just had a fun weekend on the farm! Brad bought me a new rooster (he is still a baby). He is very friendly. Gage tells Brad "I hold it Daddy" so Brad will catch it for him and let him walk around with it in his arms. He is my chicken man!
Toby thinks he is so big now with his sippy cup. Oh and he is now attempting to stand up without holding onto anything...looks around to make sure someone is looking and proud of him then drops back down to the floor.

Carson said "Gage you are the cowboy and I am the horse...get on my back"

We are in the process of building a barn for our chickens, tractor, and one day pygmie goats. So this weekend they started setting 4 of the big posts. One hole was dug and Braeden put Gage down in the hole...he was TOO proud of himself!



No comments:

Post a Comment