Wednesday, July 14, 2010

road trip! 3 of 5

Ready for our first day at Six Flags over Georgia! We were met by Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck right when we walked into the park...by boys were loving this! I loved being able to experience this trip thru the eyes of all 4 of the kids...all different...it was such a fun time for me!
The log jamorbee...we rode this ride a least 10 times while we were there!
Carson and Gage's favorite.
In line for the mind bender...the only roller coaster that the boys could ride due to their height. They did not know at this point that it went upside down twice...they loved the ride!
Carson and I rode the big swings several times...Gage was too short and was MAD!
Megan and I about to ride another roller coaster.
Splash Water Falls...another of Carson's favorites.
The second row is Carson, Brad, & Gage.
About to ride Thunder River...ummm...I got SOAKED! ugh!
Riding the Hanson Cars (I did this when I was little). Gage loved driving Brad around.
I took this while I was riding the swings with Carson...love his excitement!
next...our day at Six Flags White Water Park

1 comment:

  1. Love these!!! Sorry we didn't get to catch up with each other. Glad you guys had fun. Love you.

    ReplyDelete