Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boy Camp Day 4

Day 4 started out in the lake because I promised Camden that I would take them their first. We actually stayed out there until time for lunch. They swam out to the pipe, watched the catfish, built stuff with left over blocks of wood Brad left on the pier, and also found a lure and made a fishing pole and attempted to catch a fish. Steven said that got one but it got away.
Sherrod and Cameron swimming away...
Camden got sooo brave and jumped off the picnic table.
Lunch time...it's crazy! I feed all of them then I put on a movie for the boys then I eat!
I'm sooo proud of all these boys. They all stayed and it was many of their first night away from home other than grandma's house...so proud! Yes, Seth is still up but he crashed soon after I took this picture. I pray they all sleep well so I can sleep a little!
Good Night...Sleep Tight!


No comments:

Post a Comment