Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Tumbler!

This post contains the correct video! My friend Jamie watched it and told me this morning that she couldn't figure it out...it would help if I would actually look at the post before I posted huh? So now you can enjoy what I was trying to put together LATE the other night!


Let me set the stage before you watch this video. Been tumbling/jumps/cheer for 1 1/2 hrs and doing really good and having lots of fun. Really working on double back handspring with a layout (which is your legs staight - a tuck is your legs bent) for a few weeks now. Doing great today. Coach said if you throw it right then girls won't have to do condition workout (the girls hate it...b/c it 's exercise like jump and jacks and such)...did not do it the first time just right. Said ok...double or nothing...if you get it this time girls only will have to do 1/2 of the workout...ok?

NOW you can watch the video and see what happened...

Told you she was good...

No comments:

Post a Comment