Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Please Pray Today!

Ok...prayers would be wonderful this morning. We are going to court this morning to hopefully make this pretty girl a part of our family. It has been a summer long process...and we are all excited to see it come to a close before school starts. If all goes planned we will leave court as her legal guardians...but we look at it as if now our 3 boys have a sister!
I want to continue to see her cheer each week and get better and better at her talent! (She's in the pink shirt and black shorts doing a back hangspring)
Wow...I would not be the only girl anymore. I would have someone on "my" team...ha.
My 3 boys would have a sister. We would have 4 kids...I have always wanted 4 kids.
This would be our crew...all six of us. That makes me smile when I type that!
I will keep you updated...will post again on Wednesday night. Thank you soooo much for your continue prayers and support...they mean so much to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment