Thursday, April 22, 2010

My purpose for going...

Rita (aka Mammie) was my true purpose in going to Mom's on the beach. Rita and Mom were college roommates and have been super close ever since. I was in college in NW Ark and spent my weekends and lots more time at her house. She took me in like her 3rd daughter...lots of fun memories at her house with her family. I have not layed eyes on her since Gage was 4 months old. That was WAY too long b/c she is so special to me. So when I heard that she was coming to visit mom for a long weekend...I planned my trip to visit for the day. We had such a fun time and I loved that we got to catch up and that she got to know my 2 youngest boys.

Want a good laugh...check out this video. Gage was "dancing" on the beach...but looked more like a fish out of water "dancing" on the beach to me. This boy is so crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment