Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Joan!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
You mean more to me than you'll ever know...
Happy Birthday to You!

Joan P. White is a special person.
She started out as my tennis coach when I was 5 yrs old with my matching outfits all the way down to my coordinating ribbons in my hair...she coached me all the way thru high school to win South State and State doubles. Then coached me (over the phone) thru college tennis when I played #1 singles and doubles at MC. But that is only touching the surface of how this lady has played a part in my life...for the past 12 yrs I have talked to her on the phone sometimes daily and other times just a few time per week. She knows all about me and I love that! I'm so appreciative of the love and support that she has given me not just in the past 12 years but since we met, while she was teaching me tennis even with my matching ribbons in my hair!
I love you Joan P. White! ~amy




No comments:

Post a Comment