Monday, April 26, 2010

Just a sneak peek...

One of my long time awesome friends came down to my house to photograph my family. She did an awesome job. I want to promote her and her wonderful abilities to take beautiful pictures and capture the moment! Her name is Liza Young. Check her out and give her a call!
Mac in my mom's old wagon she played with as a child.
Carla and her Minnie-Me Mac
Love this pic of us...especially of Bradley!
Bradley and Gage being silly.
This would be the day where Toby found his nose. Never has done this before and started today! It was funny and very appropriate that Liza caught it!
This girl is good...I'm telling you. This is only the sneak peek that she sent me. Can't wait to see all the group pics of the 11 of us and also the ones of my family. You can't go wrong calling on her to capture your family memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment