Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Upward 2010 Game 4

Game 4...I took all 3 boys alone. Brad was at deer camp in V'burg and Nana and Slick were in Cleveland at a swimmeet. But the boys did great for me...whoohoo!
Carson had an attitude the 1st quarter, had to sit out the 2nd quarter b/c they have 5 on their team and they play 4 on 4, I talked to him about his attitude for the rest of the game, he said he'd changed, he did. On the way out to the van afterwards he said "mama, I got an attitude 2 times but after you talked to me I did not have any more attitudes...I did good." I kissed him.
There was quite the aggression during the entire game from both teams...pushing, attitudes, ugh...not good. Coach Casey really fussed at them afterwards and I think it helped!

Carson made 4 pts...you go my super basketball player boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment