Friday, February 12, 2010

3 Red Envelopes...

Three red envelopes arrived in the mail yesterday...
They were addressed to my 3 boys...
Each had $1.00 in them and a very cute card!
Toby is just starting to learn about letters and mail...
Gage has become a pro at letters and mail!
Oooooooooooooo...MONEY!
Carson took his dollar and ran to his room. He put the dollar in his red bucket and quickly crossed off another dollars towards being able to purchase the green shoes he has his eyes on!
Gage decided he would decorate an envelope to put his dollar in and save it for some new boots! And we also made Toby an envelope so he could save his dollar for a special treasure one day.
Toby was really just proud to have all the cards to himself!
Thanks GG and Top for thinking of us on Valentines...even though you are on a big boat!
Funny Gage Story: GG and Top were on the cruise ship eating lunch. I called to make sure they got on the ship ok and that they were feeling better. They were. Gage was standing next to me helping me wash dishes. I gave the phone to him so he could tell his GG to have fun on the big boat. That is all I told him to say...this what he said. "Hey GG, have fun on the big boat. Be careful. I love you. I'll talk to you later. Be careful. I love you."
Oh and each night since they have been gone he prays that they will be careful on that big boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment