Wednesday, February 17, 2010

6 Inches of Snow

Note: lots of pictures...couldn't resist. My thought is that if I take the snow for granted then it will not snow for another 10 years in our area. So I take pictures each time it snows like it never gonna snow again. Plus I just love to take pictures!
Loading up to head over to Nana and Slick's house for breakfast before we head out on a stealth ride with them to see all the snow.
Oooooo...our house!
Carson tasting the snow...I love the snowflakes on his nose!
"See Mama, I love to eat the snow. O and Mama the snow poots when you walk on it." -Gage
Toby liked it but the "like" part did not last too terribly long!
Toby loading up with Slick to head out for our ride down the trails.
Gage cheesing with the snowman!
This was the first snowman we have ever built as a family. Our boys were finally old enough to enjoy helping build it. Magnolia leaves for his arms...Southern Snowman!
Running down the trails with all the pine trees weighted down in snow.
Brad was walking ahead of the all of us in the Stealth to shake off the snow so we could get down the trail without getting covered in snow.
Throwing snowballs...
A poor attempt to get a good picture of Brad and I.
Me and Gage!
Snow...we love you. Come again soon. Stay as long as you usually do...about a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment