Friday, February 26, 2010

M'hall Archery Team

Guess who is also the Archery Coach? These 2 enjoyed the boxes that the 6 bullseyes came in!
A favorite student of mine...Abbie. I know, I know, I know...teachers are not suppose to have favorites. But they do...well I do.
The guys were pretty good at it...all the bows were different bright colors.
Gina and Abbie got pretty good by the end of the first practice!
Carson kept wanting the girls to play football with him.
Carson - "ok girls you throw me the ball, I'll catch it, then you come chase me and tackle me down to the ground" Me - "Carson, these girls can't catch you because you are too fast!" Ummm...really these girls needed to learn archery (not football) but they were sweet and did throw the football with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment