Friday, January 15, 2010

Tooth Fairy's 2nd Trip

This poor tooth has been needing to released from it's original place for a little while. Carson will not attempt to help the tooth out...no wiggling at all unless we tell him too! The permanent tooth has been coming thru for at least 2 months and it has finally pushed it mostly out. Tonight I told him I was going to pull it because the tooth fairy really wanted to visit our house. He laughed and went with my story. So...I got some tissue, turned on Looney Tunes to distract him, and gripped it and pulled it...ugh...you could hear it when it came out. Brad was on the elliptical encouraging and supporting me the entire time...being a great cheerleader. Carson was sort of shocked when it was gone and just looked at me real funny.
Once again we got to use the cute pillow GG made the boys.
Carson did call his Nana (who he is spending tomorrow with b/c Magnolia is closed due to water issues) and asked it the tooth fairy could also come visit him over at her house tomorrow. Mess! (Of course Nana said...why yes, the tooth fairy can visit you over here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment