Tuesday, January 12, 2010

playing on the fort

*blue mouths were from blue rasberry suckers from Coach Casey @ Priority One Bank!
I love it when the weather lets up and we can go outside and play without TONS of clothes and jackets on. The boys love their new "work in progress" fort! It will be so much fun to hang out there in the spring. It even has a trap door to the third floor! And I must say...I designed it (with the help of Bradley and GG) and Bradley has done all the carpentry work!
Toby attempting to go up to the third floor...where he is not allowed without an adult!
golly gee gage what a wonderful fake smile
We have the best big slides...Toby loves them!
Way too silly...(the slides are for adults too!) and check out the steps to the right that Toby is climbing up...it was Bradley's first time to build steps and he did an awesome job.
He wanted to go down backwards...but I had to take this picture then go down and catch him because if I didn't he would have soared right off the end of the slide.
new fun things to be added soon...a telescope for 3rd floor, rope ladder, 2 cargo nets ladders, a trapeze swing, and monkey bars...oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment