Sunday, January 24, 2010

Designer Jeans by GG

I was fixing Gage's hair the other morning and I combed it over to the side. We both just started laughing. Then I really was about to fix it and he objected! I had to do the comb-over for Lolas.
Oh and I must show off the "new" jeans we have. They were just your basic blue jeans but then he was playing at GG's outside on some bricks and ripped a big whole in the booty. So...GG was going to patch them up. She did more than that though...now they have stars and a bear on them. They are super cool jeans for a 3yr old!
The star on the booty is actually covering up the rip. Oh and the boots he has on are a size 101/2 and he wears a size 12 tennis shoe...yikes. But he loves them and swears that they don't hurt his feet...he wears them about 4 times a week. Don't worry he is getting a new pair of boots for his birthday in March!
O and the Braves t-shirt just happens to match perfectly with this jeans. So GG was really excited that we now have a matching outfit...if you know my mom you know that this would make her smile really big! Thanks GG for your sewing skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment