Friday, January 22, 2010

playing outside

I was very thankful for the warmer weather this week. Thursday I even wore flipflops to a meeting I had to go to...I had a smile on my face! I love flipflops! We have been working on the fort each afternoon this week because GG and Top are coming in for a quick visit and we want to show them all the new stuff additions to the fort...like a rope ladder, cargo net, trapeze swing...
Carson loves his kitty cat Pilchard!
Toby is such a boy...he is making burping noises at me. Then you have to say to him (after he burps) "did you hear that?" You would understand this line if you love the movie "Elf." It has become a new phrase around our house...but afterwards they do say excuse me!
Makeshift seesaw. Did not last too long. Brad is bringing water back to the fort because we were quikcreting some 4x4's in the ground for the cargo net!


No comments:

Post a Comment