Thursday, December 17, 2009

Meeting Santa 2009!

After we went to Chick-Fil-A we headed over to Northpark Mall to visit with Santa. I wondered how my 3 would do. Alicia and her 3 babies were with us too. We had a fun time and it was a quick visit with not much of a line at all. Santa was different this year. We've had the same Santa in our pictures since Carson was born. But the Santa from Colorado wanted too much money for his contract...so they found one in Byram!

Alicia and Kalli
Brad took them all up there so I could get some shots of the boys. Plus I knew Toby would do better with Brad that clingy to me. It was such the experience...
Carson and Gage did great. Toby...well...not so great! He is checking Santa out huh?
Ok...Toby is NOT thrilled at the fact that he is having to sit in a strangers lap!
Colt was quite the character. He calls me "mom" and Alicia and I just crack up when he does. I love this little guy. He would say "hey mom...watch this" and he would make this funny face.


2 comments: