Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Parade

We went to the Brandon Christmas Parade last night. Laura Leigh was on the Brandon High School Swim Team float so Nana and Slick were going . They invited me and my 3 boys to tag along. Brad would rather stay at home and watch a bit of high school football. We had a great time!
Carson and Laura Leigh
It was SO cold! Toby and I trying to stay warm.
The theme of the parade was "Charlie Brown Christmas."
Slick said he needed a leash for Toby...
Nana forgot her scarf so she improvised and used a blanket from the van!
Brandon High School Swim Team's float...it was too cute!
The best part of the evening was about halfway thru the parade it started snowing. I have never been to a Christmas parade while it was snowing. It was very cool...and I have to say it really gets you into the Christmas spirit! I love this picture because it is of all the snow and Santa and Ms. Claus are on the back of the firetruck. Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment