Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Bradley

This guy really cracks me up...and I love him o so much!
I want to wish him the happiest birthday ever! 20 years ago...never imagined imagined that God would have blessed me so much with such a fun Christian marriage and 3 adventureous little boys. I love you and wish you a very
blessed day and year to come. You are my heart! Big night out on the town...got a babysitter WOW (thanks krysta), headed out with very close friends to eat sushi at our favorite restuarant, drive thru Krispy Kreme to get a dozen creme filled doughnuts (Bradley's favorite), and then onto listen to a little mexican music and drink a margarita. It will be a fun night out doing favorite things with my favorite person! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. aww so sweet...but 20 years? surely that's a typo ;) heehee loved seeing yall at the play!

    ReplyDelete