Monday, October 4, 2010

getting ready for fall tablescapes

I signed up for a table to decorate at church this past Monday night for "fall tablescapes." I had NO clue what I was getting myself into b/c the directions were not very clear. Just decorate a table with a fall theme. I can do that...so I signed up.
Mom and Gage worked on my napkin rings and some of my "creatures." I did the rest the past weekend to make them a few extra "friends!" These 2 ladies made of buckeyes and moss were my absolute favorite.
Found this bird feather and the topper to a sawtooth acorn made a great hat.
These sorta look like my sea creatures...just wait until tomorrow. I was sooo out done in the decorating department. But you know me...I beat to the beat of a different drum. I did my own thing and gave myself the award of the most kid-friendly table. Heck any of those parents kids would have wanted to sit at my table. I had fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment