Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cupcakes for Life

First of all I want to start out by saying...Sorry that these pictures are sooooo tiny!
We are working on a project at school about Entrepreneurship. Owning your own business. I talk to them about me owning my own summer camp business and doing what I love and making more than minimum wage per hour and creating my own hours.
This was the best presentation ever in my 8 yrs of teaching. Emily "owns" a business called Cupcakes for Life. She wore her little kiddie apron her aunt made her when she was a little girl.
This is her business sign...make up of crumple tiny pieces of paper glued together to make the letters...(lots of time.) She baked for 6 hrs the day before and brought 96 (yes 96) cupcakes all different flavors and frosting and sprinkles!
It was sooo much fun to help her set up, hear her presentation, and then par-take of her yummy desserts she made us. We all got to eat 2...I snuck an extra one to Coach Smith of course! This girl really got into her product!
Emily, job well done! You should be very proud of yourself for your ump, creativity, go-getness, and your love of presentations. You will go far in life with these wonderful qualities!


No comments:

Post a Comment