Monday, October 11, 2010

The 151st State Fair (part 1)

Nine years ago...Brad and I went on our first date to the State Fair. He asked for me phone number when he was walking me to my CRV before he headed back to Mendenhall with Bill and Amanda Broadhead. So the State Fair is pretty special to us!
I love this curious little cow trying to see if Toby is going to give me a treat.
The Fair is NOT the place to go to ride the rides. It is so expensive. We bought a book of 22 for $25 and told everyone they got to ride 2 rides. I know we are cheap but our kids got spoiled this summer at Six Flags! So this was Carson and Gage's first choice.
During the ride...I love Gage's face.
The big slide was the second choice of everyone. Gage and Carson about to head down.
Check out Toby's face...priceless!
This was the "new thing" at the fair this year...yuck! It was $6. We passed.
more pictures to come tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment