Thursday, August 19, 2010

Toby & Bob the Builder

Toby is obsessed with his new friend, Bob the Builder, who he usually just watches on tv. But he had to sleep with him tonight. It was too funny b/c I was treating Bob as a real person and Toby was belly laughing so hard. I was giving Bob eskimo kisses and telling him not to teetee in the bed. I was asking Bob if "he could fix it?" and replying in his voice "yes I can." Toby was just cracking him. Brad missed it. I'm so sad he did b/c it was too funny and I hate it when he misses a funny moment with our boys b/c they are so precious to him so I had to take a picture. Ummmm gotta see if there is a Bob doll out there and I can totally see a Bob the Builder 3rd bday in February if this love continues between the 2 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment