Tuesday, August 10, 2010

musical practice

I was asked about 6 days in advance to be in our church summer musical. Usually would have said no to this but I just couldn't not say no this time...don't know why. I prayed God would give me the memory skills I needed to learn these lines quickly b/c this is sort of out of character for me. He has done just that...pulled me through and I know my lines!
Well Saturday morning we had practice. I had to take Gage and Toby with me. I will have pictures tomorrow of where Bradley was on his adventure!
I was attempting to occupy them by allowing them to write/draw on my script.
This is part of the crew up on stage during one of the scenes.
Then Gage resorted to tattooing himself all up...I could have cared less...as long as he was occupied and allowing me to practice my lines with the kids.
Emily decided that I needed to be in my blog...so she grabbed the camera and took a few pics! Thanks Emily. I have enjoyed working with these kids even if it's only been for a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment