Friday, August 6, 2010

playing...

I had to get a new camera today. Megan and I were trying to "share" a camera and it was not working...we both take way too many pictures. So now we both will have a camera...no matter if we are separate or apart! So I had to try it out on 2 of my favorite test subjects plus they were the only two around.
Gage being so silly. Yes, he is naked as a jaybird...playing in the little pool. It is still so hot around here and they wanted to cool off after our lovely Wal-Mart run.
Toby...cheesing it!
Miss Bertie was watching the boys play.
Gage flexing his BIG muscles...oh my.
Fun little photo shoot...I think I'm gonna like this camera...it's different but a good point and shoot that's smaller than my BIG camera. I got a Canon SX120 IS.


No comments:

Post a Comment