Monday, November 8, 2010

more cabin time...ahhhh

We have been spending some good quality time at the cabin...it is nice! Carson and Gage have been taking medicine in the form of pills. So when Toby opened his skittles candy and poured it into his cup...he told me it was "his pill candy." I just had to laugh!
I am crafty (or I like to consider myself that) so I try to make my kids crafty too!
I love to make homemade "to and from" cards for presents...well this year I have helpers!
Watching daddy build a fire...Harley is quite interest too! Yep, the dogs go down to the cabin with us too...Maggie and Harley just load right up on the golfcarts too. They expect to go!
Mornings are chilly down there...still in jamamas (our word for PJs) with "fairy hair" warming up by the wood stove. It will heat up this place like an oven!
I'm sure Thanksgiving week we will be down there a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment