Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reading...

This is a new past-time that I'm trying to instill in our boys. Brad and I are not "readers." I'm trying to change that in ME...I am always carrying a book now-a-days. Right now it's Cape Refuge...easy reading and very captivating...it's a 4 book series. Carson's teacher this year is really pushing reading too. So after baths we head to the bed and pile in and all look at books. I read one to the boys and then Carson reads one to me while Gage and Toby attempt to read too.
Harley LOVES Carson and reading with us too (I guess)...but it's just probably just the attention she gets while we read and rub her belly. It keeps Carson focused while he's reading b/c he knows that Harley is right there with him and not having fun without him somewhere.
O and I have a pretty non-eventful birthday...as far as I know planned. The treat though is that Carla and Mac are bring McAllisters to my classroom and we are going to eat a quick lunch together. That will be fun...then off to cheer in H'burg for Meg and Brad has a volleyball game.


1 comment: