Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family Life Center

Our family life center opened a week or so ago...it is sooo nice. I just know that God has so many ways He's gonna use this place. Megan, Gage, and I have gone by after school several times...I get to run/walk, Gage plays ball with his friends, and Megan socializes with a ball in her hand!
There are 4 basketball goals and a volleyball net. You check out the balls at the front desk.
The fellowship hall has enough room to fit us all in it with our anyone have to stand up!
This is upstairs...it's the cafe...I think the youth are gonna use it for their breakfasts...
Our really cool youth room. My Megan gave her testimony here. She did great and told everyone how God had been working in her life in the year 2010. I am so honored that my family can be apart of her testimony. She told me afterwards "I had it all written down what I was going to say but then I did not even need to look at my notes." I told her (just as my mom told me years ago) "the reason why you did not need to look at your notes is because God was there talking you through your entire testimony...you said just what He wanted you to say." She just smiled...I'm sooo proud of her!






No comments:

Post a Comment