Monday, March 29, 2010

"new" bike

Since we have been riding more frequently down to the Strong River Bridge I noticed that Carson really needed a larger bike. We have an 18 inch but needed a 20 inch. I decided to start looking at garage sales and tell my friends to be on the lookout for a good deal. I was getting my hair cut on Main Street this past week and looked across the street...and there it was! It looked larger than the one we had at home so I was praying it was a 20 inch for a steal of a deal. After my hair cut I went to check it out. It was my day! 20 inch bike for $20.00! I said "please load it up!" Carson was so happy about "his" new bike. Most important thing on it was the kick stand b/c he has never had a bike with a kick stand...love that he loves it!
Seth is a big buddy of ours...the boys had a great afternoon playing on the farm before church.


No comments:

Post a Comment