Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Slick

Lots of craftiness going on last night at our house. (I love craftiness!)
FYI: Carson was worn out and watching Harry Potter in our bed
Gage-man was serious about making his smiley faces just right.
TobyWade was concentrating taking the sticker backs off to make his card look cute!
Megan has crafty skills and I love it! She did great! She got just as excited when I mentioned the idea of getting crafty as I usually do. Still can't get this girl to say "cheese" to me. She's laughing at me in this picture b/c I told her that she was going to sleep in the big dog house if she did not look at me. It did not work!
So what is all this craftiness about...well, it is about this really important guy that we all call "SLICK." He is the best father-in-law (seriously, I'd compare him to yours any day and win :), best dad (lots of time spend together on our farm with just Brad and Slick), best grandfather (never seen a more hands on and supportive person to my kids...except poopy diapers.)
We love you so much Slick...you are so special to us! Happy Birthday to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment