Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Boys...

Toby is just sweet Toby! He is just along for the ride and so happy to be apart of all of our chaos that we have each evening.

The "new" thing around the house is to play "dress up" in all of the costumes we have acquired. Gage transforms into what is he is dressing up as and really takes on that roll. It is too funny whether it is a pirate, the hulk or the cookie monster!

Brad and I try to teach Carson to be a gentleman...he is doing really good at it. He has learned that Mama loves to get special things for him that he finds. I am so lucky...I have a stash of rocks (even a pink one...my favorite color) and a few special sticks. But Carson will pick me flowers when he finds them. The other day we were riding the golfcart on an adventure and came across pretty spring flowers...he and Brad picked me a whole bunch! I love them and these stinkin' boys!



1 comment:

  1. Vaiden loves "collecting" rocks too. If you ever see my mom riding down the road, look in her back window...it's full of rocks. I have a stash too, under the seat. We try to "give back" to the world, one rock at a time, so Vaiden won't notice. I think we are down to a handful...it's too funny and we both love it!!

    ReplyDelete