Marlee and Gage
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Pump It Up Birthday
We got to go to a Pump It Up birthday party for Gage's friend Marlee! He was so excited about going that he sang "happy birthday to Marlee" all day long. All 3 of my boys had a great time. I was so proud because they all minded me, did not fight, and had great manners...what more could I ask for!
Toby saying "cheese"
This boy knows NO fear! He is climbing out of the basketball court jumpie that all the 9 yr olds were in and he loved being in there with all of them wrestling around him.
Next thing I know...he is climbing up to the top of the big slide with no assistance and is so excited to go down...he is just following Carson and Gage. Once again...knows no fear!
Labels:
birthday,
gage kennedy,
toby wade,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment